We looked into these guys...

http://zscaler.com/

The web interface is pretty nice, but they seem to still be figuring
things out a bit.  You can setup a NAT rule on a MikroTik to redirect
all HTTP traffic to their proxy and use their service to filter just
about anything that runs over HTTP.  They have specific support for
things like "let people log in to facebook, but not update their
status."  It also integrates with an internal LDAP server (or Active
Directory), allowing you to set policy and get reports based on
groups/departments.

The (technical) downside is that to get all of the features, you have to
tunnel the HTTP and HTTPS traffic to them over GRE.  RouterOS only does
IP tunnels with ipencap/IPIP, and they don't support that.  IP over GRE
is in the RouterOS feature request wiki, but not too many people seem to
care.  MT's usual response is "just use PPTP."

HTH,

-Kristian