Jerry,

Perhaps you should set one up the way you want it after removing the default
config and then use

/export file=file.rsc compact

Then

/system reset-configuration no-defaults=yes

reboot

Then

/import file=file.rsc

And if you have no errors, and the config is correct, then try the flash fig
and/or auto fig with that.

If you can't import it on an empty config, trying it with flash fig is not
going to work either.

Yes order of commands is important. You can't assign an IP to a bridge until
it's created.

Justin Miller
dynsta...@dynstatic.net