Hi,

I have an RB2011 with a bridge.  Today everything on the bridge decided to
randomly start losing pings.

Someone had suggested a while back on a similar issue, that copying a mac
address from an Ethernet port on the bridge, and pasting it into the "Admin MAC
Address" section of the bridge would sometimes fix the issue (forgot the
explanation I was given, but it made sense at the time, something about the way
Mikrotik chooses the MAC address and that it's better to sometimes make it
'static')

In this situation; If I copy/paste one of the mac addresses from an Ethernet
port on the bridge into the "Admin MAC Address" section on the bridge, it fixes
the issue for about 20 minutes, then it re-appears....

Does anyone have a suggestion for such an issue?

Thanks
Justin
just...@pdmnet.net<mailto:just...@pdmnet.net>