Adam Lanier wrote:

| [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

| Take out your "define(`confINPUT_MAIL_FILTERS', `clmilter')" line and
| you should be OK.

And I am.

Alternately, you could define both filters as in:
    define(`confINPUT_MAIL_FILTERS', `mimedefang, clmilter')dnl

Note that there is probably no benefit to doing this rather than just
removing the confINPUT_MAIL_FILTERS entry unless you have a lot of
filters and simply want to redefine the order in which they are called.

OK, I wondered about why confINPUT_MAIL_FILTERS was specified. It's not one I've played with before.

I wonder why this particular site suggested that it should be included...

Smith