You know, you don't necessarily have to switch ISP's. There are quite a few virtual hosting companies out there (I don't have any off the top of my head). For just a few $/mo, you get a self-managed virtual host where you can set up and run whatever web or mail service you want.

I've considered that path, actually. My home line could be dirt cheap at that point (or only paying above dirt cheap to get extra speed), and the email bandwidth and CPU-time wouldn't come out of my home system(s). But, it would be just enough effort to change everything that it's not quite worth the little bit of savings.