Matthew Schumacher wrote:

Anyway, some ISPs have good people on staff, I think the bigger problem
is management limiting the authority of people that really know how to
get the job done.

My $.02

In Fairness, I would agree that there's probably an ISP or two out there with some people on staff with some brains. (SpeakyEasy was mentioned which I did have for a while at one point when I was in the Chicago burbs and I loved their service. So they count as an exception... otherwise.. as far as the babyBells and the mainstream ISP's, finding a person with brains there is like finding a person who enjoys paying taxes.)

Happy Trails,

 -Ben

--
Ben Kamen - O.D.T, S.P.