Recommending that people disable JavaScript in Adobe I believe is the only current course of action other than blocking PDFs which will likely cause people wth pitchforks and torches to storm the IT Castle.

Other than that, unfortunately I'm hoping March 11th when Adobe is supposed to patch comes quickly without other issues. Other than that, we'll like start sacrificing IT interns as a blood offering.

Regards,
KAM

What are people on this list doing about the recently-announced vulnerability in Acrobat Reader?

Some recent coverage:

<http://vrt-sourcefire.blogspot.com/2009/02/have-nice-weekend-pdf-love.html>

<http://it.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=09/02/24/0032201>