David F. Skoll a écrit :
ADNET Ghislain wrote:

strange, resintalling postfix does not remove sendmail completly..
anyway it seems to work that way....

Please file a bug with the Debian mimedefang maintainer.  Installing
MIMEDefang should never force the removal of Postfix.

i will try to contact him. I run also in another issue. Postfix runs as the user posfix and i do not found any way to configure mimedefang to have a socket that let the postfix user to communicate with it. Is there any parameters i missed for this ? adding some sleep 10; chmod 770 and chgrp postfix to the socket seems...weird to me :)

--
Cordialement,
Ghislain