On 3/20/08, whatis neveritis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Honestly, can you just use the cross compilers?  They work great.
> >

> Hi, yes that is absolutely an option, however I'm not too sure how to get
> that up and running. I've got more than enough win32 machines around me,
> although not too sure how to get gcc to compile in 64 bit on it.. so far
> when I tried it said:
>
> test.c:1: sorry, unimplemented: 64-bit mode not compiled in
>
> I'm guessing I need to download it from somewhere.

Yup.  In the download area, I build 5 toolchains, hosted on these systems:

Linux32
Linux64
Win32
Win64
Cygwin32

Pick your poison.  You should be able to run the Win32 one (look for
i686-mingw) on a Win64 host.  It'll run it in the WoW simulator.  I
personally use the Linux64 cross compiler for all of my work, so its
kept most up to date.