On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 9:46 AM, NightStrike <nightstr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 2:55 PM, Luis Lavena <luislav...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Due the recent number of builds for cygwin and linux, version 1.0
>> targeting win32 for darwin has disappear.
>>
>> Last file available was
>> "mingw-w32-1.0-bin_i686-darwin_20110429.tar.bz2" but seems is gone
>> now.
>>
>> In the page, there are no more darwin builds available.
>>
>> Perhaps the buildbot is down? is there is something I can help with?
>
> We are out of working buildslaves currently on darwin.  We have one
> left, I guess, but it's an older version (10.4?) and it dies every day
> building mpfr.  I don't know how to fix it.  Do you?

Actually no :-(

But, I can stretch a bit and donate enough for a Mac Mini running
1.6.8 (Snow Leopard) or 1.7.0 (Lion), but I can't host it as I'm
living in Argentina and uptime/internet is not highly warranted.

Previously I contributed to Cesar from MinGW/MSYS/Cygwin with some
money to build a 64bits system, perhaps we can do the same?

Also I'm setting up a Windows 7 x64 for different purposes and could
contribute some build time as buildslave?

Let me know your thoughts. Will love contribute in my limited way.

Thank you.
--
Luis Lavena
AREA 17