On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 3:09 PM, NightStrike <nightstr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Let me know your thoughts. Will love contribute in my limited way.
> Join us on irc -- irc://irc.oftc.net/#mingw-w64

For some strange reason just today managed to connect to irc.oftc.net
server (failed the past days) and didn't last long.

Sorry about that.

I'm still interested in my offer: mac mini hardware to be
delivered/shipped to be colocated/hosted for GCC/MinGW-w64 usage.

Can you email me off-list? luislavena at gmail dot com.

Thank you.
--
Luis Lavena
AREA 17