On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 1:25 PM, Ruben Van Boxem
<vanboxem.ru...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2012/11/5 Yves <yves.per...@modusfx.com>
>>
>> Hi Ruben,
>>
>> All the while I tried all packages, since I`m still oscillating between 32
>> bit and 64 bit, TDM seemed to be the way to go, at least to compile to
>> compile on Windows for Windows.
>>
>> As far as I can tell, none of the packages you suggested allow cross
>> compiling.
>>
>> With this in mind,  which package should I use to compile on Windows for
>> Linux?
>

> Virtualbox+your favorite distro

You mean if Yves wants a Linux emulator executing on Windows.  I
understand Yves to want a compiler on Windows targeting Linux.  What
Yves would need to do is to create a cross compiler to do that.

>> You probably see it coming… which package should I use to compile on
>> Windows for MacOSX?
>

> Impossible.

No, not impossible.  You will need to create a cross compiler targeting MacOSX.

>> In another words, what solution is there to cross compile on Windows, for
>> Windows, Linux and MacOSX?
>

> No.

You may need to build it yourself using the GCC sources.  I need to
create a document for doing this so I can just point to it.

> Ruben
>
> PS: Your font is huge.

The huge font can be mitigated by converting to text mode.

--
Earnie