2014/1/14 Baruch Burstein <bmburst...@gmail.com>

> I am trying to use the Win64 toolchain. I assume I need to unpack the
> Clang into the same directory as one of your GCC builds? I tried it with
> the 4.8.0 release (regular, not seh or std::thread, from here
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw-w64/files/Toolchains%20targetting%20Win64/Personal%20Builds/rubenvb/gcc-4.8-release/),
>  but when I ran `clang` I got a crash message that it can't start because
> libgcc_s_sjlj-1.dll is missing.
> Ruben?

Oh, in that case, know that C++ support is nonexistent (at least as far as
exceptions or the standard library go).

You will *probably* need a x64 gcc 4.6.3-2 build that matches the dw2
version I cited earlier. I should have built these at the same time, but
it's been a while so I can't remember. I also have no way of getting that
information anymore ;-).

Good luck,

Ruben