On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 7:34 AM, Jacek Caban <ja...@codeweavers.com> wrote:

> Hi David,
>

> I'm sorry for the delay, I was sure I already replied. The patch looks
> mostly good and ready to be committed IMO. There is one minor thing:
>
> -#ifndef _INTSAFE_H_INCLUDED_
> -#define _INTSAFE_H_INCLUDED_
> +#pragma once
>
> We use #ifndef guards all over the place. PSDK headers usually use both.
> That's find to add the pragma, but please don't delete existing guards.
>
> Also while I was reviewing the patch, I noticed that MS version doesn't
> set output value to 0, but instead to values like ~0. Documentation
> specifies this case as invalid value, so whatever we use is fine IMHO.
>
> Thanks for the work,
> Jacek
>

>From a very old gcc manual:

"The GNU C preprocessor is programmed to notice when a header file uses
this particular construct and handle it efficiently. If a header file is
contained entirely in a `#ifndef' conditional, then it records that fact.
If a subsequent `#include' specifies the same file, and the macro in the
`#ifndef' is already defined, then the file is entirely skipped, without
even reading it.

There is also an explicit directive to tell the preprocessor that it need
not include a file more than once. This is called `#pragma once', and was
used *in addition to* the `#ifndef' conditional around the contents of the
header file. `#pragma once' is now obsolete and should not be used at all."

... not sure what/if changed since then.