在 2018/6/26 19:33, Jacek Caban 写道:
> I did tests with c89 and c99 before submitting the patch (C++ is
> irrelevant, I don't change behaviour there). I'm also able to build
> Firefox with this patch (which in the past revealed a few inline
> problems, so that's a nice test). Is there anything in particular that
> you think we should test?
>
> Thanks,
> Jacek

Does compiling and linking the attached two files using the following
command result in multiple definition ?

    clang a.c b.c -std=c99

If we were defining `__forceinline` that way and compiling using GCC
this would result in multiple definitions of `ctime_r()`.

--
Best regards,
LH_Mouse

#define _POSIX_THREAD_SAFE_FUNCTIONS 1
#include <time.h>

extern char * ctime_r(const time_t *, char *);
extern int puts(const char *);

int main(void){
        char str[26];
        time_t now;