On Tue, 21 Jan 2003, Henk P. Penning wrote:
>   Apologies to the mirror maintainers ;
>   I hate to discuss this on this list,
>   but I'm afraid there is no other place.

Yes, you are welcome to truck on over to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(subscribe via [EMAIL PROTECTED]).  That is where these
types of discussions usually happen.

>   Also, the prog is a little tricky; using async perl IO with selects.
>   The whole thing runs is tree minutes, mostly waiting for the last
>   few connections to die. I need to do a little more debugging
>   and error checking.

I understand.  The only issue is that Thom May and I have been planning
how to implement this ourselves.  So we need to figure out whether to put
our work on hold.

Joshua.