On 11.02.2004, at 13:31, XMundo - Soporte Tecnico wrote:

Hi.

Please change admin contact for apache.xmundo.com.ar

[EMAIL PROTECTED] to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We only have [EMAIL PROTECTED] in our mirror database. Should I change this one to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please confirm to unsuscribe [EMAIL PROTECTED]

You'll have to do this by yourself: just send an empty message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] from the address you wish to unsubscribe. You can then re-subscribe under a new address with another empty message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hope this helps...

Cheers,
Erik

Thanks.