On 13.02.2004, at 05:40, Carfield Yim wrote:

Looks like there is a problem with some of the icons in your /icons/
directory (see Alias /icons/ ... in httpd.conf). E.g.
http://www.carfield.com.hk/icons/quill.gif is missing.

May be the the package I am using (Mandrake) don't include this file...
I can do nothing about it as it affect too much if don't use package
provided by distributor.

You could extract a fresh icon set from a current Apache release tarball and put the missing ones into your icons directory, that shouldn't impose any problems, although on the other hand some missing icons don't impact the basic usefulness of your mirror... so, no problem either way.

Cheers,
Erik