On 11.02.2004, at 11:07, Carfield Yim wrote:

    * URL of mirror
        http://www.carfield.com.hk/mirror/apache/

Looks basically good so I've included it. See below for some minor glitches...

    * Country where the mirror is located
        Hong Kong SAR

    * Contact email address
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    * Update frequency
        once per day

    * Approximate bandwidth
        only 30k...

Somewhat 'limited' but since we only have two other mirrors from Hong Kong, I think another one can be useful.

    * I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror
        have put the folloing in httpd.conf
        <Directory /path/to/mirror>
          IndexOptions FancyIndexing NameWidth=* FoldersFirst \
             ScanHTMLTitles DescriptionWidth=*
          HeaderName HEADER.html
          ReadmeName README.html
          AllowOverride FileInfo Indexes
          Options Indexes SymLinksIfOwnerMatch
        </Directory>

Are you sure that IndexOptions FoldersFirst is really active? The directory listings are sorted alphabetically right now.

Anything else?

Looks like there is a problem with some of the icons in your /icons/ directory (see Alias /icons/ ... in httpd.conf). E.g. http://www.carfield.com.hk/icons/quill.gif is missing.

Cheers,
Erik