Excellent -- your mirror is now activated in the list. It'll pick it up the next time you do an "svn up".

Thanks!

On Dec 15, 2005, at 12:50 PM, Johannes Beus wrote:

This site is located in: Karlsruhe, Germany
Mirror last updated: Thu Dec 15 18:49:39 CET 2005

seems to work.

regards,
johannes

Jeff Squyres wrote:
Many thanks!

I've added you to the mirrors listing -- can you "svn up" and see if
the flag / tagline appears properly on your mirror?  If so, I'll
enable the display of your listing in the mirrors list.