Good; I can reach it now.

I've enabled you in the mirror list.

Thanks!

On Jan 25, 2009, at 5:52 AM, i...@onlinedirect.bg wrote:

Yes it is working now. I apologize, we had to change the filesystem of the mirror (ZFS -> UFS) since the experimental ZFS of FreeBSD actually proved to be just that experimental :). All problems are worked out now, you can
reach the machine. Information about the machine itself at
http://igor.onlinedirect.bg

Best regards,
Nikolai Aleksandrov
Sorry for the delay in replying; I got swamped with our v1.3 release.

Thanks for mirroring us!

I have added an entry for you in the mirrors table, but I am unable to
reach your server to verify that it's updating properly:

-----
[11:51] marvin:~ % telnet openmpi.igor.onlinedirect.bg 80
Trying 93.152.160.51...
telnet: Unable to connect to remote host: Connection timed out
[11:54] marvin:~ %
-----

I tried from three different POPs (all based in the US); can you
verify that your server is working properly?  Or is your server only
accessible in Europe?

Thanks!