I forgot to activate the Canadian mirror -- thanks for the reminder! It's enabled now on the main site.

On Oct 30, 2007, at 6:32 PM, Max Bear wrote:

Hello,

The site url is http://openmpi.site2nd.org/

Is this a new mirror?  If so, thanks!

Can you send the information requested at the following URL so that we know how to display you in the mirror listing?

    http://openmpi.site2nd.org/community/mirrors/become-a-mirror.php

I just manually check that it should be up to date.

If you have any question, just let me know. Thanks.

Max