* Bill Chmura <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2005-07-21 18:12]:
> I too looked for the sk cards, but there is no Quad for them.  I was
> hoping to reduce interrupts by using Quad cards...

wrong assumption.
quad card does as many ints as 4 one port cards with the same type of
chip.

> If I went with
> several sk dual cards, say 3 of them, would my interrupts be killing
> me?

bo, because, opposed to the intel shit, sk does proper interrupt
mitigation.

--
BS Web Services, http://www.bsws.de/
OpenBSD-based Webhosting, Mail Services, Managed Servers, ...