Somebody sent me a query asking for a justification for my proposal to
supply a firewall/router using OpenBSD when there was thsi device:
http://www.dlink.com/products/?pid=327 , with all its claimed bells and
whistles.

Anybody know what, if anything, it does that an OBSD solution doesn't/
cannot, that may be important?

Or alternatively the reverse.

I've started with SSL VPNs (OpenVPN based) which I have found to be
very easy for clients to add to road-warrior machines. I'll be doing a
bit more research on it too but hopefully somebody has some knowledge
of the beast.

Thanks,
Rod/

>From the land "down under": Australia.
Do we look <umop apisdn> from up over?

Do NOT CC me - I am subscribed to the list.
Replies to the sender address will fail except from the list-server.