Rod.. Whitworth wrote:
> Somebody sent me a query asking for a justification for my proposal to
> supply a firewall/router using OpenBSD when there was thsi device:
> http://www.dlink.com/products/?pid=327 , with all its claimed bells and
> whistles.

The DLink doesn't have failover or load balancing.  To get that, you
need the DFL-1100, which is $2500 (each).

The DLink is limited to 200 tunnels, I doubt OpenVPN has such a limit.

There's only one admin user on the DLink, so if someone changes
something it's harder to tell who really changed it.  (I assume that's
what they mean when they say you can't have multiple administrators.)

DLink has had more major (dumb) vulnerabilities in their products,
OpenBSD can't compete there.