On Wed, 2005-08-03 at 09:47 -0400, Will H. Backman wrote:
> [...]

At my last job, I had a Watchguard firewall with a backup Watchguard
sitting on the shelf in case that one died.  All of the server traffic
went thru the Watchguard and the users browsed through an OBSD box.  The
first thing my replacement did was to replace the OBSD box with another
Watchguard ($700US).  I had to reboot the Watchguard about every other
month, and never had to cycle the OBSD box.

My 2centsUS.