My office network has an adsl connection with a single static
ip as follows:

   209.145.160.141/24  (gw 209.145.160.1)

I requested additional ip's from my provider and they gave me
8 addresses at:

   207.246.198.216/29

They are routing all 8 of these new addresses down my adsl
'pipe'. On my OBSD box I can alias any of these 8 addresses
to the outward facing nic and reach them from the outside,
so I know that they work.

Now I want to set up another OBSD box to use one of these
addresses (which are no longer aliased to the first box).

(209.145.160.141)
OBSD #1 ---------
                 \
                 Switch ---- DSL Modem ---- ISP(209.145.160.1)
                 /
OBSD #2 ---------
(207.246.198.220)

I was expecting that 207.246.198.217 would have been set up as
the gateway on the ISP's end, leaving me with 5 useable addresses.

I don't want to NAT box #2 behind box #1. Are there some
routing commands that would allow me to send traffic to
the ISP from box #2 using these new IP's?

Thanks,

--
John Brooks
[EMAIL PROTECTED]