hmm, on Thu, Oct 13, 2005 at 07:15:26AM -0800, Szechuan Death said that
> Yup, looks like.  Sorry, Charlie.  Take a flight to Taipei and snuff
> a spammer or scriptkiddie, if everybody does that TW can be put back on
> the "Civilized Net Nation" list.  Arguments that US contains the most
> spam lords will be directed to /dev/null, I invite anybody who wants to

what i can't really understand is, why bother making a tool like
this, if you are afraid that it is going to be used, or that someone
will ssh scan you from taiwan?  so let's just block all the non us
countries or what?

if you are afraid of the big bad internet, turn off your machine.

you know, smtp and ssh do not use port 80....
maybe you could open it up.  the horror, the horror.

-f
--
there is too much blood in my caffiene stream!