On 2011-04-21 02.51, Marco Peereboom wrote:
> When ordering a CD it lets you tack on a donation.  Call it 20 CDs and
> tax life is good.

Yes I know, but as I tried to explain it doesn't help me if the receipt
says "donation" or anything like it. You clearly don't know my accountant...
:-)  A simple multi-license article on the order form with a proper article
text on the invoice would let me "donate" while keeping my accountant happy,
as well as avoiding paying more taxes than necessary.

> - or -
>
> Order 20 CDs, give 19 away.
>
> Not very hard...

I don't think I can muster 19 willing recipients of a gift CD set among my
friends to be honest... :-/  Besides, it may sound silly but I really don't
like to waste resources, be it my money, someone elses or some finite
natural resource (CD:s don't grow on trees, do they? :-) ).

Really, I'd happily pay the same price for one CD set plus n-1 CD-less
licenses (and hopefully get the same volume discount as well), and it would
be a true win-win for everyone.

Regards,
/Benny