On 7/14/2011 9:31 PM, Kenneth R Westerback wrote:
On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 11:28:44PM +0200, rancor wrote:
Are there many updates of the source that is not published as an
errata (on stable)?
Yes.

.... Ken

// rancor

2011/7/14 Stuart Henderson<s...@spacehopper.org>:
On 2011-07-14, Paul Suh<pl...@goodeast.com>  wrote:
If it's easy to pull the diff it shouldn't be hard to post it
It's not about difficulty.

and it would be a nice thing to do for folks have scripts that
notify them on changes of the errata pages.
It's normal to have things in -stable where no erratum is issued.

Why go to the hassle of a script to notify you of changes to a webpage when
you can just run "cd /usr/src; cvs -d $SOMEPATH -q up -r OPENBSD_whatever"
from cron?

Forgive my ignorance, but does this mean that if I were to install OpenBSD 4.9 via FTP today, there shouldn't be random IPsec disconnects as described in bug PR6601? Thanks.