Please STOP the discussion about document formats in this thread.
You're taking my time complaing on the document format (pdf).
In my first post I wrote that I want feedback on the document and nothing else.

If your computer can't run any pdf reader that's your problem. So
please stop asking if I can make any HTML or other formats.
|ber und aus
/bkw