What a pity that people don't do any searching b4 asking....

STFA for this list and (IIRC) find links to the PoC tool amongst other
info.

On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 04:24:19 -0600, Shane Harbour wrote:

>On 9/18/2011 9:42 PM, L. V. Lammert wrote:
>> On Sun, 18 Sep 2011, Amit Kulkarni wrote:
>>
>>> Recently there was a security issue with Apache. It was based on a
>>> perl script, search google. Maybe you are experiencing traffic and the
>>> realted problems because of that.
>>>
>> Is there any way to find out if the version in 4.3 was susceptable to the
>> attack?
>>
>>      Lee
>>

>I believe the Apache Foundation released that Apache 1.3 is susceptable
>to this attack.  However, with changes made by the devs, it's possible
>the version in OpenBSD may not be.
>
>If you have a spare box, you could always load it up and test it.  I
>believe there is an Apache killer perl script floating on the 'net that
>you could use to test with.
>
>Shane

*** NOTE *** Please DO NOT CC me. I <am> subscribed to the list.
Mail to the sender address that does not originate at the list server is
tarpitted. The reply-to: address is provided for those who feel compelled to
reply off list. Thankyou.

Rod/
---
This life is not the real thing.
It is not even in Beta.
If it was, then OpenBSD would already have a man page for it.