2011/10/9 Stefan Midjich <sweh...@gmail.com>:
> I assume you mean balancing? I wanted to go for balancing ip but
> that's only because I read about it in the carp(4) manual, now I think
> I'll go with just vhid carpdev and pass set to see if I can get the
> load balancing working with just one ip-address on the carp interface,
> first and foremost.

No, you wrote that you where aiming to load balancing and I just
wonder what your goal was =)

Do you have web servers that need load balancing or do you want to use
torrents on one internet connection and other protocols on another or
do you just want round robin on all outgoing traffic (probably not).

// Johan