It's for a gateway with one external address on the outside interface
and an internal network on the inside, with servers on the internal
network that need to receive load balanced traffic.

So the aim is to have a carp0 on the outside between two systems. One
carp1 on the inside between the same two systems. Each system has one
carpdev interface for each carp pseudo-if.

Right now it only does NAT between the external and the internal
networks, but I was hoping to use rdr-to with a table of server ip's
and the round-robin method to distribute out traffic to them. Unless
you see an issue with this setup?

--

Med vdnliga hdlsningar / With kind regards

Stefan Midjich