2011/10/13 Otto Moerbeek <o...@drijf.net>:
> The repository will never be in a place outside direct control of the
> developers and especially Theo. A bug database might be different, but
> so far there's only been talk and no actions.
>
>        -Otto

But since we don't have a bug tracker at all right now and Github has
a working "Issue"-tracker, can't that one be an alternative?

Ports "Work in progress" is using Github and some other OpenBSD
related project are resting there as well. The source can still rest
in the original cvs independent of where all bugs reports are written.

I thinks is has a great psychological impact since a very important
function of the community is broken and it has been broken for a while
now.

Best regards Johan Ryberg