Hi,

Alexander Polakov wrote on Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 01:13:00AM +0400:

> What I dislike is when I get no comments at all.

There are two typical reasons for that:

 - The people in charge missed it / forgot about it.
   You can try to figure out (using CVS history) who is
   in charge in that particular area and ask directly.

 - The people in charge think the proposal is not of
   sufficient quality / interest to discuss it.
   In that case, following a private inquiry, chances
   are they will at least tell you exactly that or
   provide other brief advice.

It happens to me, too, that sometimes i get no feedback,
and i need to keep track of my pending patches waiting
for OKs.  The trick is to talk to the right people -
neither pestering them too much, wasting their time,
nor letting stuff rot and be forgotten.

Yours,
  Ingo