Hello all guys,
After long time I want buy labtop and I want use it in my work place , in
my work place we have only wireless network and we do not have wire network
and we have linksys router and other guys connect to linksys and use
network .other guys use Windows ,but I want use OpenBSD , and I do not know
which models ,I must buy .my new labtop must work in wireless network .
Please help me which model I must buy . I can find Lenovo and Asus in here
and I can find some model of Sony too.
I want use OpenBSD with GNOME and I want use it as Desktop.
Please guide me which model I must buy ? My notebook or my labtop must has
6 gigabytes of RAM and has very powerful CPU