> Lenovo work good with OpenBSD . For example I want know Lenovo ThinkPad
> 7000t work good or no

I also got Lenovo G565 with Broadcom 4313 unsupported yet by OpenBSD,
but this is not an issue to me, so I can wait until the driver is
ported.
You should print out the list of supported WiFi's and consult your
notebook distributor when buying a note to be sure.
Some distributors may provide hardware configuration according to the
client's wish. I don't know how it is in your country.

--
### Coonardoo - PQP8P=P8QP:P0 Q QQP=Q / The Well In The Shadow / Le
Puits