----- Mail original -----
> De : Ted Unangst t...@tedunangst.com
> On Mon,
May 14, 2012 at 10:19, Jan Stary wrote:
>> On May 14 08:11:43, Mik J wrote:
>
>>> My first question is that I don't
>>> understand the term fsbn.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=openbsd+fsbn

> The results for that aren't
particularly helpful in explaining the term.

> file system block number.
Hello, yes I wanted to understand things better.
I'm still trying to copy my
files. The strange thing is that sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.
Yesterday I copied directories and I got the data error reading errors, this
morning I copied the same directory and had no complain.
What I'll do is try
to recover the rest of my files (50% left) while the disk doesn't complain and
then I'll keep this disk for tests and not for important data. I'll also try
to remap as it was written in a page earlier.
I wanted to add that I read this
type of errors come somtimes from the cabling and I did try to use the SATA
cables from the disk that doesn't complain, but I had the same errors.
Thank
you all for your advices.