Simon Perreault <simon.perrea...@viagenie.ca> writes:

> Unbound is replacing BIND in OpenBSD for increased betterness. Stay tuned...

Yes, I have understood that. The question remains: what do you think of
ports for recent BIND versions?
I am trying to make a case for OpenBSD in a demanding resolving setup of
a conservative ISP. OpenBSD is a big step on its own. Replacing BIND is
quite a leap in this environment.

> Simon

Regards,
Kostas

PS: Initial tests with Nominum's resperf tool are not encouraging. My
guess is that it has to do with the lack of threading support
(in-kernel) for OpenBSD 5.1. Situation could be improved with the coming
rthreads? Of course this is a subject of a different thread when I have
more test data.