>Of course, it isn't /quite/ that simple. GPT is still fairly new, and
>whilst it's not too difficult to get a number of operating systems to boot
>from GPT, sharing a disk has a number of gotchas.

Exposing dormant OpenBSD partitions to an untrusted OS is stupid unless you
have no other choice like on a single-HDD laptop -- but it's unlikely to be a
3TB HDD.

I think docs should actively discourage multibooting and present it as a
potential risk rather than a feature so people stop bragging how many OSes they
crammed on a single disk. Most live-CD firmware updates should also be done
with the OpenBSD HDD unplugged.

-- p