On Thu, 2013-02-14 at 13:39 +0100, Gilles Chehade wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 01:29:28PM +0100, Martijn van Duren wrote:
> > Hello misc,
> >

> Hello,
>
> > I'm currently trying to set up opensmtpd (OBSD 5.2) as my home
> > mailserver. Nothing fancy, so it should do the trick. For my mailserver
> > I want to be able to receive emails and also be able to relay emails
> > from my laptop mail-clients, so I could sent these from all over the
> > world. To do so I set up a listen on interface with tls and enable auth.
> > This works when I try to send emails from my client to other domains,
> > but when I try to send an email to my domain I get an recipient
> > rejected. When doing some manual smtp testing I found out that I had to
> > be logged in before I could do local deliveries. Is there a way to leave
> > smtp open for local delivery and login-protected for relaying (so no
> > different ruleset based upon ip-address)?
> >

> You do realize that you didn't even paste your config ? :-)

My bad, it's as followed:

ext_if = "vr0"

hostname "domainname.nl"

listen on lo0
listen on $ext_if tls certificate domainname enable auth

map aliases source db "/etc/mail/aliases.db"

accept from all for local alias aliases deliver to mbox
accept from all for domain domainname.nl alias aliases deliver to mbox
accept for all relay