Sighted assistance. It simply means that I am blind (as in I wear prosthetic
eyes and can't see a thing). I can use most of my equipment here with either
some screen reader access or braille. Unfortunately, that can't be said for
installation and first time configuration of OpenBSD (the man AfterBoot
process). Only after SSH is enabled can I do anything with the machine. It
certainly would be a lot better if OpenBSD supported a general CLI screen
reader right from boot up. I do know that enough of the hardware gets detected
to at least support this. Unfortunately, I am not a coder, so I can't really
try this without some help. Running a compiler script (configure, make and make
install) are easy enough from a CLI SSH session, but unless I can run a package
immediately after the OS has completely booted and given me a login prompt, I
am literally operating in the blind zone.

This is what I mean by sighted assistance. So right now, if I can't do it
myself, whats the point?

-eric