If only you could 'buy' more time or make days longer.. ;)

Because I know the OpenBSD developers are working hard on this and take it very seriously, we have decided that we are going to continue to use OpenBSD for these new 10G firewalls because the initial load is only going to be around 500-600kpps. We are currently getting ~450kpps using HP DL160's, and this hardware should be much more powerful than those.

And I have faith ;) that by the time our load increases MP networking will be available.

Also I'm very willing to beta test the new ALTQ code? I was chatting to Theo briefly a few weeks back and he said I should ask for the code but I cannot remember who in the team he said I should message for this?
I'm not a coder but I'm happy to contribute as and where I can :)

Andy.