Our ospfd boxes didn't like having PF on during failovers, while having
ospf redundancy upwards and carp redundancy downwards, since PF normally
doesn't like when it can't see the whole flow. Perhaps doing sloppy-states
could have "fixed" it, perhaps no-state could have done it, but in the end,
we decided to use routers as routers and FWs as FWs. HW is cheap today.