On 03.10.2013 23:37, alexey.kurin...@gmail.com wrote:

My favorite:
http://www.pcengines.ch/product.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raspberry_Pi

Question is - what boards succesfully used by members of
misc@openbsd.org list? I glad to read members IMHO about used boards.

I'm using different boards from PC Engines for my servers at home. E. g. my firewall is a WRAP board from PC Engines. This is the predecessor of their ALIX board. It's almost seven years old and still working 24/7. Once in that time I had to replace the CF card because it showed some write errors. Else the only maintenance I've done on the board is to upgrade to the latest release of OpenBSD every six months.

No, I'm not working for PC Engines. But I'm a huge fan of their products :-)

Regards,
Bruno