On 04.10.2013 15:05, Jan Stary wrote:

Just to praise PC Engines a little bit more:
when my ALIX.1C stopped working for some reason,
I sent it to PC Engines, who found that the board
is completely OK - it was my power supply
that was faulty (which I could then confirm).

Before sending it back, they kindly suggested
that ALIX.1E is a newer model that replaces
the ALIX.1C, so if I don't object ...
which I didn't.

The shipping didn't even cost me anything,
and they just replaced my old 1C with a new 1E.
Not to mention the chocolate.

In short, their customer service
is as good as the boards.

Reading this I almost regret that I never had any
trouble with the boards so far ;-) This is true
customer service.