From: owner-m...@openbsd.org [mailto:owner-m...@openbsd.org] On Behalf Of
Aurelien Martin
Sent: vendredi 29 novembre 2013 13:10
To: misc@openbsd.org
Subject: alix2d3 "entry point at 0x200120" after PXE installation

Hi all,

I installed openbsd-54 on a flash card on my alix2d3 board through PXE with a
nullmodem cable.
But after the installation, the machine reboot in loop after the message "entry
point at 0x200120"

I tried all the solution found in google, set the tty to com0, and also boot on
wd0a instead of hd0a

set tty com0
stty com0 57600
boot wd0a:/bsd

But nothing change.
To simplify the debug reinstall the machine with the default mbr and
partitioning shema, and unfortunatly it change nothing. I choose  to use com0
during the installation

Have you got tips or procedure to follow ?
I can provide logs that you need

Thanks by advance

Cheers,
Aurelien