On Wed, January 15, 2014 00:03, Bob Beck wrote:
>    Just to bring this issue back to the forefront.
>
> In light of shrinking funding, we do need to look for a source to
> cover project expenses.  If need be the OpenBSD Foundation can be
> involved in receiving donations to cover project electrical costs.
>
> But the fact is right now, OpenBSD will shut down if we do not have
> the funding to keep the lights on.
>
> If you or a company you know are able to assist us, it would be
> greatly appreciated, but right now we are looking at a significant
> funding shortfall for the upcoming year - Meaning the project won't be
> able to cover 20 thousand dollars in electrical expenses before being
> able to use money for other things. That sort of situation is not
> sustainable.

Hi. Could we collect this sum on special bank account, to gather correct sum
for covering electricity expenses?
Or OpenBSD Foundation will pay a bill from it's funds?
Simplier - should I send money to Foundation right now or should I wait info
about direct-electricity-expenses-acccount? Unfortunately I can't send $20k,
but if 200 community members send $100 each...
I hope this will help to have another year for searching a company Theo was
mentioning in his irst letter.