On 13 Feb 2014, at 3:54, Michael Vetter <michael.vet...@uni-konstanz.de>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I haven't tried out OpenBSD yet, but used Linux for some years.
>
> Recently I got a Macbook, thought first about installing Linux on it,
> but because of different reasons I am considering OpenBSD now.
>
> Does anybody have any experience with this? Would be glad
> for any information that would help me accomplish it.
> And would be great if the hardware is even supported yet.
>
> Since it is my first install, somebody with experience
> whom I can ask for help would be great, however I am aware
> that this is probably too much to ask for, and I will be glad for
> every piece of information I can get on the subject.
>
> I own the MacBook Pro Retina, mid 2012 version,
> which seems to be known as MacBookPro10,1.
>
> regards,
> Michael

Not sure about the hardware in your model.
But the biggest issue I had with installing OpenBSD on my Macbook (5,1) was
the wireless adapter.
Blasted BCM43xx, and there is good chance you have the same one.

—
Wayne

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had
a name of signature.asc]